Jaycee mission for the brave of heart and head

  • Waseca Jaycees
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2002
      Fellow Jaycees.

      I have a dangerous mission "enter at your own risk"
      project to help our area food shelf and thrift store.

      The building housing our Area neighborhood Service
      Center has developed a problem with the structural
      integrity of the roof. The Building inspector has
      condemned the building. He is allowing the facility
      one day to move out.

      If you have a brave and daring spirit on Monday Feb
      4th. We could use your Help Starting at 10 a.m. We
      are assisting our Jaycee member who is the new
      Director of the Center and fellow community service
      agency to move to a new location.

      We will be working in three man teams two to carry
      and one for safety. The building is a one level so
      there are no stairs. The building has been in this
      condition for quite some time but was just recently
      inspected and determined to be unsound.

      If you need a little excitement in your life or have
      nothing better to do on Monday Please join some of
      the Waseca Jaycees in lending a hand. Please Contact
      Tina England At 507-835-4119 or e-mail
      tina_england@....

      http://auctions.yahoo.com