Lake Elmo NTN Trivia Night

  • Becky Anderson
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2005
      The Lake Elmo Jaycees would once again like to invite you to attend a night of fun, trivia and prizes at the new Buffalo Wild Wings in Oakdale (8340 3rd St North) on Tuesday, December 13, 2005 at 7:00PM. The cost is $5.00 per two-person team. Please let me know if you will be attending so that I can inform Buffalo Wild Wings as to how many tables we will need. Also, feel free to contact me if you have any questions; otherwise, I look forward to seeing you there!!

      Becky Anderson
      Lake Elmo Jaycees
      2005 State Delegate
      (612) 708-0692

    • Becky Anderson
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 16, 2006
        The Lake Elmo Jaycees would like to invite you to attend our next NTN TRIVIA NIGHT:

        WHEN: Tuesday, February 28th at 7:00PM

        WHERE: Buffalo Wild Wings in Oakdale
              ( 8340 3rd St North- North of I94 on Radio Drive )

        COST: $5.00 per two-person team

        7:00PM – 7:30PM  Warm Up
        ‘Mini-Six’ – Use your Six-th sense to command a lead over your opponents in our game of categories. Mini-Six features two rounds of the popular game Six while still having questions from all six engaging categories: The Sciences, The World, The Shows, The Past, The Games and The Arts!

        8:00PM-9:00PM  GAME TIME!!!
        ‘Showdown’ – Played in six unique, exciting rounds, Showdown is the ultimate trivia challenge: a trivia game show that touches on everything from pop culture to science and from history to the culinary arts! Game length: 1 hour.

        Come and join us for a night of enterainment and prizes!!  Please let me know if you will be attending so that I can inform Buffalo Wild Wings as to approximately how many tables will be needed.

        **Questions/Concerns – please contact Becky Anderson at (612) 708-0692 or rja780@...

        Yahoo! Mail
      • Becky Anderson
        Message 3 of 5 , May 8, 2006
          The Lake Elmo Jaycees would like to invite you to attend our next NTN Trivia night:

          WHEN:  Friday, May 19th at 7:00PM

          **NEW LOCATION**
          WHERE:  Buffalo Wild Wings in Maplewood
                      ( 3085 White Bear Avenue North , Maplewood , MN )

          COST:  $5.00 per two-person team

          7:00PM – 8:00PM  WARM UP
          7:00PM – 7:30PM  ‘RetroacTiVe™’ – If you know who dated Sam the butcher and who gave birth to Mearth, RetroacTiVe™ is the trivia game for you. It covers all the TV shows (the good, the bad and the short-lived) from the 1950s through the 1980s. Game length: ½ hour.

          7:30PM – 8:00PM  ‘Triviaoke®’ –  'Scuse me while I kiss this guy…. There 's a bathroom on the right ….If you know these lyrics are wrong, Triviaoke® is the game for you. We challenge you to name those lyrics in three clues or less! The question names a singer and gives a line from the song, and the player has to choose which of five listed choices is actually a line from the same song. Singing is optional… Game length: ½ hour.

          8:00PM – 9:00PM  GAME TIME!!!
          ‘Spotlight’ – Consists of five rounds of hot showbiz trivia and celebrity events. Select the correct answer as quickly as possible to maximize the point value of each question. Be careful …in most rounds, you'll lose points if you've landed on the wrong answer when time has expired. Game length: 1 hour.

          **Specific games and times are subject to change at the discretion of NTN and/or Buffalo Wild Wings.

          Please let me know ahead of time if you will be attending so that I can secure you a seat at Buffalo Wild Wings!  If you do not RSVP in advance, I cannot guarantee seating.

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 2, 2006
            The Lake Elmo Jaycees would like to invite you to attend our next NTN Trivia Night.

            WHEN:  Thursday, June 15, 2006 at 7:00PM

            WHERE:  Buffalo Wild Wings in Maplewood
                  ( 3085 White Bear Avenue North , Maplewood , MN )

            COST:  $5.00 per two-person team

            The June game schedule is not out yet – but I will update my e-mail once I know the games we will be playing that evening.

            http://mail.yahoo.com