OYF

  • pddokken
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2005
      Hello my fellow Jaycees
      Well the OYF program is off to a slow start but it is picking up. You
      still have time to get a candidate. If you need help please let me
      know. You have until Oct 17th. I need to have the application and
      the pictures in at that time. You can send them to me or the chapter
      serice center. My address is Dawn Dokken 515 15th st SE Willmar MN
      56201 and my number is 320-222-1982. I have a few OYF possiblities
      right now that need to be called if you are intrested please call me.
      I might a few more coming in soon. A huge thanks to the ones that got
      theres in one time it makes this go a little easier. thanks Dawn
      Dokken
    • Angela Glum
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 11, 2005
        I've looked everywhere and can't find the times for OYF.  Does anyone know what time it starts after the JCLA training?

        Thanks!
        Angela Glum

        God is like... SCOTCH TAPE
        You can't see him, but you know He's there.