Results from Alcohol Awareness.

  • Jeri Lemke
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2005
      Thank you to everyone that attended the Alcohol awareness hosted by the
      Hopkins and Lake Elmo Jaycees. A special thank you to Officer T. Lorentz for
      educating all of us and answering all of our questions.

      And the results are........
      (in 3 hours)

      Joe Lemke after 7 beers, blew a .081 and failed a field test. (just over the
      legal limit as of 8/1/05)
      Becky Anderson after 6 beers, blew .124 and failed a field test (WAY over
      both of the limits)
      Cathy Kuemper after 6 beers, blew .094 and failed a field test (over the new
      limit)
      Josh "Roman" Ackerman after 6 beers, blew .077 and passed the field test.
      (But learned a lot)

      All of the drinkers learned a lot and had a good time, we look forward to
      doing this again some time soon.

      REMEMBER DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE.... THE NEW .08 GOES INTO EFFECT TODAY AUGUST
      1ST 2005!

      Jeri Lemke
      Central Area Vice President