Jaycee Jeopardy Question for January 1, 2002

  • Dallas O'Dell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2002
      Here is your first dose of Jaycee Jeopardy for the year 2002. Your 2002 ID
      staff will be posting a daily Jeopardy question that will task your mind but
      also give you a new understanding of our organization and it's history.
      Answers and the resource will be posted the following day along with a new
      question. It is recommend that you keep a copy of these questions and
      review them from time to time because we can guarantee that some may appear
      in the Jaycee Jeopardy competition at Spring All-State. Also if you loose
      your email copy, you can always check the 2002 Xtreme Team website for list
      of all questions and answers. The website address is
      www.geocities.com/extreme_jaycees .

      So here is the first question:

      In 1910, at the age of 18, Henry Giessenbier formed a social club with the
      purpose to form a closer and more pleasant relationship among the members
      and concentrate their effort for higher and better ideals and social
      standing. What was this club called?

      A. Yong Men's Progressive Civic Association (YMPCA)
      B. The United States Junior Chamber
      C. Herculaneum Dancing Club
      D. Saint Louis Lions Club

      Dallas H. O'Dell Sr.
      Minnesota Jaycees
      2002 Individual Development Vice President
      605 Kjellberg Park West
      Monticello, MN 55362
      763-295-6443

      "Take it to the Xtreme!"