PRIME Training

  • Becky Hiltz
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 2004

      Bemidji Jaycees are Proud to be bringing you

      PRIME Training

      November 19-21, 2004
      Bemidji Ottertail Power Company Community Room

      We have had such a great response from the surrounding states and if you have not yet been PRIME Trained I would suggest that you send in a $25 non-refundable check to reserve your seat today. The course is limited to the first 25 registrants. Early Registration is $75 by November 5th, $25 to hold your seat and the remaining is due at the time of registration. Late Registration is $95.

      Trainers are: Coach: Suzette Plaisted (NC), Assistant: Dan Moody (WA)

      PRIME, the JCI Coaching Course, is a two-and-a-half day seminar and the first level training course for Junior Chamber International coaches. PRIME helps build confidence in presenting complex information in clear and engaging ways and increases the ability to motivate others.

      If you have any questions, please contact Becky Hiltz (218) 444-9772 bhiltzy@... or Char Blashill (218) 444-8050 zimzoe@...

      Checks need to Made out to:

      Bemidji, Jaycees
      P.O. Box 293, Bemidji, MN 56619

      Becky Hiltz
      Bemidji Jaycees PRIME Co-Chair
      (218) 444-9772 or (218) 556-2776

      Becky Hiltz
      Independent Candle Consultant
      (218) 444-9772 or (218) 556-2776
      >From: "Becky Hiltz" <bhiltzy@...> >To: mnjc@yahoogroups.com >Subject: [MNJC] PRIME Training >Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 08:56:13 -0500 >

      Find the music you love on MSN Music. Start downloading now!
    • Becky Hiltz
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 29, 2004
        I would like thank everyone that attend PRIME Training in Bemidji. Our trainers were exciting and motivated each of us. So if you ever have a chance to attend PRIME Training with Suzette Plaisted and Dan Moody, I would strongly recommend going for it! I don't think PRIME would have been as exciting without them! Thank you again!