Mainstreet days Fri May 21, Sat May 22

  • smothie perri
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2004
      HOPKINS AREA JAYCEES PRESENT

      Mainstreet Days in Hopkins
      May 21st & 22nd

      We are in need of volenteers to help pour beer and to
      interact with crouwd during the day

      All are welcomed to attend

      here is schedual of events
      if any question call

      Matt Weinacht
      Home # 763 545 1539

      Arts & Crafts Fair
      Saturday Only
      Between 8th Avenue & 12th Avenue on Mainstreet

      Friday. May 21
      Smokescreen 8:30 pm to 12:30 pm

      Saturday, May 22
      SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
      Crafts and Art Vendors 9 am to 5 pm
      Fire Station Open House 10 am to 2 pm
      Jazzberries of Hopkins 11 am to 12 pm
      Petting Zoo & Pony Rides 11 am to 3 pm
      Dakota Wild Am 12 pm to 1 pm
      Sterling Silver Dance Twist 1 pm to 2 pm
      Clowns 1 pm to 3 pm
      Music Under the Tent 1 pm to 4 pm
      Surprise 2 pm to 3 pm
      Mike the Bakerman 3 pm to 4 pm