Project information

  • martyok@att.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2004
      Minnesota Jaycees,
      Please take some time and do this little project for us and email mail me the data
      that you have collected

      What I need is a list of all the Easter Season Projects that your chapters run.
      Before you get too excited, there is a very good reason for this. As President
      Lon has told all of us, We Help People. Well, this request is a way to prove
      this. We are attempting to put together, throughout the year, facts and figures
      that support this statement. These facts and figures will be used as a
      marketing plan. When we attempt to secure corporate sponsors we can say that we
      made an impact in our communities by helping "X" number of people. I hope this
      is as clear as possible. Here is what I need in this list:

      1) Chapter Name
      2) Type of project (Ester egg hunt, coloring contest, meals for the elderly,
      etc PPK PHR Saftey projects.)
      3) How many people in the community were impacted (by age group, ex. 134 - 7-12
      yr olds or 46 senior citizens)
      4) How much money the chapters spend on the project (if any)
      5) How much money the project raised (if any)

      Marty O'Keefe
      Minnesota Jaycees 2004 Community
      Developement Vice President
      Home 952-368-7541