Awards and Final Blue Chip Tips

  • mcarlson1270@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2003
      Please see correction.... the State meetins should be TOYM and OYM, not Spring All State.

      Greetings Minnesota Jaycees!

      Submissions are just right around the corner, so here are more tidbits of
      information.

      Since you are submitting 3rd quarter awards, the State Meetings for 3rd Quarter
      are TOYM and OYF... JOTS counts for 2004.

      A problem has been brought to my attention...
      Final Blue Chip Submissions are due on December 6, and Annual Reports are due
      December 13, however you need to attach an Annual Report to your Final Blue Chip
      submission. If you can do that... GREAT! If not, here's how we'll handle the
      problem. Please submit your Final Blue Chip to the Chapter Service Center on
      December 6... then please submit your Annual Report to the Chapter Service
      Center on December 13. I will then cross-check the Blue Chips and the Annual
      Reports... those that submit both will qualify for their Blue Chip (if you
      don't, you won't).

      Regarding the Final Blue Chip Submission, there has been questions as to what to
      attach for "substantiating materials". Please attach the following (along with
      what you submitted for the first blue chip submission):

      1. Replace your first submission chapter plan of action with an updated plan
      including mid year and year end results to your chapter goals.
      2. A list of your membership meeting dates.
      3. A list of your board meeting dates.
      4. An updated chapter budget.
      5. Complete your membership plan from the beginning of the year.

      If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to call me at:
      Home: 651-426-7424
      Cell: 651-247-0804

      Thanks much!

      VP Michelle