(no subject)

  • colejensen@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2003
      Eagle Lake Area Jaycees are proud to invite everyone to our sectional picth, hit and run on Saturday June 7.

      1:00pm Registartion
      2:00pm Start

      At the city park in Eagle Lake
      Please call me at 507-420-8424 if you need directions.

      Aslo we are doing a Fishing for Camp Confidence for the same day Saturday June 7 at 6:30

      Place: Jan's Garage
      208 Agency Street South
      Eagle Lake

      Please bring a fishing supple to donate to Camp Confidence.
      Bring own mix drinks and/or pop
      Keg is provided
      Sloppy Joes provided
      Please bring a munchie to pass.

      Please e-mail me back if you are gooing to attend.

      Nicole Jensen
      Chapter President 2003