Final Membership Numbers for February

  • kristycook@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2003
      Minnesota Jaycees,

      Unfortunately, we fell a little short in the month of February and finished
      the month at -32 (year to date we are -31). Thank you to everyone that
      worked hard at getting to growth and to everyone who did not quit working.
      Every member counts.

      I am very optimistic that we can make this number up in March and put that
      State back at year to date growth. Most importantly, that is where we should
      be.

      I know of at least three extensions and one lifeline that chapters will be
      working on. Please go out and help these chapters. It is a great way to
      learn how to recruit and get some experience to help benefit your chapter.
      As soon as I get recruiting schedules I will forward the information along
      accordingly.

      If you and your chapter is working on recruiting externally or internally and
      needs help, please send me a schedule so I can pass the information along to
      my fellow Vice Presidents and they can pass it on to their program managers.
      We are here to help you so please let us do that!

      Thank you!

      Kristy Cook
      MN Membership VP