Apple River Aug. 24-26

  • Jackie Allman
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2001
      Hi, everyone! Just a friendly reminder that the
      deadline to reserve your spot with the Hopkins Jaycees
      at our Apple River Camping & Tubing is next Wednesday,
      August 15. We are camping at Floatrite Park on Friday
      and Saturday nights (August 24 & 25) and tubing on
      Saturday and possibly Sunday.
      The cost is $33 for the weekend or $9.50 for tubing
      only ($10 additional if you need a site with
      electricity).
      If you know you WILL be attending please let me know
      asap.
      Thanks!
      Jackie Allman, Hopkins State Delegate
      H: (952) 933-3337
      E-mail: jackie_allman@...
      Address: 640 Oak Ridge Rd #217 Hopkins, MN 55305

      http://phonecard.yahoo.com/