Mahtomedi Extension

  • kristycook@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2001
      Are you looking for somewhere to help recruit, polish up or skills or just learn how to recruit? Then I have an opportunity for you. The Lake Elmo Jaycees are starting up a new chapter in the wonderful community of Mahtomedi. We meet at 6:00 p.m. at a strip mall off of 694 and 120. The strip mall is North of 694 on the right hand side. Jeri Lemke and Bob "Caveman" Gralish are looking for interested people to go doorknocking the follow days: Oct. 2, 3, 4, 8, 9, 10 and 11. If you are available to help them please let one of them know as soon as possible. You can contact Jeri via e-mail at jerilemke@... and you can contact Bob "Caveman" Gralish at 651-271-1078.

      Thank you for your time and I look forward to seeing as many as you out there as possible.

      Kristy Cook
      East Metro Regional Director
    • kristycook@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 25, 2001
        On behalf of the Lake Elmo Jaycees, I would like to ask each and everyone of you for help. Lake Elmo is currently doing an extension in the town of Mahtomedi. My goal is to have this extension to 20 by November 1st. I am looking for anyone that is available to recruit on Oct. 27, 28, 29 or 30. If you can, please respond to me via e-mail and we will contact you via the phone. So when you respond please include your phone.

        I would especially like to ask any members of Lake Elmo or the East Metro Region to consider helping so we can get this done by November 1st.

        Thank you in advance and I look forward to hearing from you!

        Kristy Cook
        East Metro Regional Director
        (h) 952-884-7549
        (cell) 651-208-9452