Pool Tournament

  • Delano Jaycee
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2002

      Delano Jaycees invite you:

      Pool Tournament

      Location: Delano Bowling Center

      Date: Saturday, November 2nd

      Time: Noon check-in

      Open to the first 32 teams (DOUBLE TEAM)

      $50.00**

      ALL MONEY PAID OUT

      Registation Deadline October 18.

      Mail to Delano Jayceee, PO BOX 332, Delano, MN  55328

      Include Name and Contact informaiton AND registartion FEE

      **Fee will not be cashed untill AFTER DEADLINE.  In case there are not enough teams all Fees will be returned.**

      Do You Yahoo!?
    • Janna Wackerfuss
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 26, 2003
        Hello Minnesota Jaycees,

        The Bemidji Jaycees invite you to our first ever Pool Tournament on
        Saturday, September 27. Registration starts 2 pm and the tournament starts
        at 3 pm. The cost is $8. There's lots of prizes and trophies, too.

        Come join the fun!

        Questions? Contact Will Fisher at 218-751-6697 or bigfish969@...

        Hope to see you there!

        Janna Wackerfuss
        70th Chapter President
        Bemidji Jaycees

        PS -- We're holding our local PPK competition in the morning at 11:00 am.

        ---

        ---
        Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

        ---