Thought for the Day

  • Dallas O'Dell
    Message 1 of 27 , Aug 1, 2002
      Thought for the Day

      "Live out of your imagination, not your history."
      -Stephen Covey

      Dallas H. O'Dell Sr.

      J&B Wholesale Distributing, Inc.

      www.jbgroup.com

      763-497-9503
      877-871-9503

      Fax:  763-497-9481

      Email:  dallas.odell@...

    • Dallas O'Dell
      Message 2 of 27 , Aug 6, 2002

                                                                       We are all faced with a

                                                             series of great opportunities brilliantly

                                                               disguised as unsolvable problems.

                                                                                                                -John W. Gardner

      • Dallas O'Dell
        Message 3 of 27 , Aug 9, 2002

          "The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
          -Eleanor Roosevelt

        • Dallas O'Dell
          Message 4 of 27 , Aug 14, 2002

            "In simplest terms, a leader is one who knows where he wants to go, and gets up, and goes."
            -John Erksine, The Complete Life

          • Dallas O'Dell
            Message 5 of 27 , Aug 16, 2002
              Thought for the Day

              "What lies behind us and what lies ahead of us are tiny matters compared to what lives within us."
              -Oliver Wendell Holmes

              Message 6 of 27 , Aug 26, 2002

                "You can complain because roses have thorns, or you can rejoice because thorns have roses."
                -Ziggy

              • Dallas O'Dell
                Message 7 of 27 , Aug 30, 2002

                  To get profit without risk,

                  experience without danger, and reward

                  without work, is as impossible as it is to

                  live without being born.

                  -A.P. Gouthey

                • Dallas and Susan O'Dell
                  Message 8 of 27 , Sep 8, 2002

                    "People are like stained glass windows;
                     they sparkle and shine when the sun is out,
                    but when the darkness sets in their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light within."
                     ~Elisabeth Kubler-Ross~

                  • Dallas O'Dell
                    Message 9 of 27 , Sep 11, 2002

                      It will be a very long day for many of us.  I ask that each of you take a few seconds and reflect on the events of a year ago and also to dream about the future and what you can do to make it the best that you can.  I have spent a long time trying to come up with a thought for the day that will inspire and show respect.  Many have come to mind however the only one that I feel that is fitting is:

                      “God Bless the USA!”

                      Minnesota Jaycees, thank each of you for accepting me as I am.  Your friendship and support means more to me then I will ever to express.  Please take every opportunity to tell the ones that make a difference in your life how much they mean to me.  Not just today but everyday.

                      Remember that you are never alone but a part of a large loving family; and together we will change the world.

                      God bless each of you,

                      Dallas

                    • Dallas O'Dell
                      Message 10 of 27 , Sep 13, 2002