8359Hopkins Lions Club Raspberry Beer Fest-Sat. July, 19th, 12:00 to 3:00 PM

  • Peter Colarich
    Jun 12, 2014

      MN Jaycees, come down to Hopkins during the Raspberry Festival Family Day and partake in the Beer Fest!!

      The Hopkins Area Jaycees were given 30 tickets to sell!!  We get to keep all of the proceeds to help with our Raspberry Festival Tent Dance expenses. Please contact President Pete Colarich if you would like any tickets. pcolarich@..., 952-200-4485.  Thanks!!

      Hopkins Lions Club Raspberry Beer Fest

      Saturday, July 19, 2014 – Noon to 3:00pm
      Under the Jaycee Tent during Raspberry Festival
      9th Ave South & Mainstreet in Downtown Hopkins
      Rain or Shine!

      Sample a variety of over 60 different beers!

      TICKETS ON SALE NOW
      $25 each  or  2 for $40
      Designated Driver entry $10
      $30.00 day of event – availability not guaranteed