8275Shakopee Jaycees Upcoming Events

  • apkothen
    Nov 21, 2013
      We have a couple events coming up this weekend:

      Operation MN Nice/Cheerful Givers - This Saturday at 10:00, we will be meeting at the Target in Shakopee to purchase donations for two of our largest charity projects.  For Operation MN Nice, we will be purchasing items for care packages for soldiers serving overseas; for Cheerful Givers, we're looking to purchase gifts and items for children for the holidays.  Extra hands (and cars to haul the purchases) are welcome!

      On Sunday at noon, we have our Jaycee Family Thanksgiving event.  It's a time for us to get together as Jaycees, relax, enjoy some turkey, and celebrate the year that has gone by.  Please RSVP on the event page through the Shakopee Jaycees Facebook site (also, please bring a side dish if possible).

      More information can be found on our Facebook page.

      Thanks, and have a great weekend!

      Drew Kothenbeutel
      State Delegate, Shakopee Jaycees
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic