8268Hopkins Pumpkin Carving - BYOP

  • Molly Tighe
    Oct 23, 2013
      If you don't already have your pumpkin, go get one and join the Hopkins Jaycees for a Pumpkin Carving social.  Bring your own pumpkin (and carving utensils) to the Hall and we will carve Jack-O-Lanterns among friends!
      When: Tuesday, October 29 at 6pm
      Where: Jaycee Hall ( 5 - 7th Ave N, Hopkins)
      What to Bring:  Your own Pumpkin and carving utensils
      We will have some treats and a prize for favorite Jack-O-Lantern.  This is a great opportunity to bring friends and potential members.
      Special "SHOUT OUT" to Alumni Brenda for a fun impromptu idea for a social.  If you have any questions, please let me know.
      Molly Tighe
      2013 President
      Hopkins Jaycees
      Cell: 952-250-7385