8261Shakopee Jaycees - Pumpkins in the Park

  • apkothen
    Oct 11, 2013
      The Shakopee Jaycees are proud to be sponsors for Pumpkins in the Park, which is being held this Saturday, October 12th, from 4:00 to 6:00 p.m. at Memorial Park in Shakopee! Once again, we will be sponsoring the Photo Booth, and will also be volunteering to help with setup, games, and passing out candy.

      Pumpkins in the Park is a family friendly, non-scary Halloween celebration for children ages 10 and under. In the past, this event has hosted between 1,500 – 2,000 guests!

      This year, children will enjoy a trick or treat trail, games, beverage and cookie stations, face painting and much more! Each child will also get to take home a pumpkin of their very own from our pick-a-pumpkin patch.

      More information can be found at http://business.shakopee.org/events/details/pumpkins-in-the-park-2013-57224