Advanced Material Research Group Seminar Publication at our site

  • MNI Indonesia
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2007
      Dear colleagues,

      We are proudly to share that our recent seminar
      activity's report has been able to access through our
      site:

      http://nano-indonesia.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=60&Itemid=1

      Please do not hesitate to leave comment, or anything
      else for improvement. Thank you so much for your
      kind attention. Have a nice day!

      Warm regards,

      Indonesian Society for Nanotechnology Secretary
      Kawasan PUSPIPTEK Serpong, Tangerang 15314
      Tel: +62-21-68483137
      Fax: +62-21-70933137
      Web: www.nano-indonesia.org

      http://mail.yahoo.com