Re: [MNI] (unknown)

  • Agam Mohd Arif
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 23, 2009
      Dear Indonesian Nanotechnologist, the MNI members;

      I would like to promote my research Blog. if any one of you wants to contribute, please....I will be really please.
      This is the address and hope it will be nice of us to share the things that we have.

      Cheers

      Dr.Mohd Arif bin Agam
      Deputy Director of Research,
      University Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia,
      Johor, Malaysia

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 23, 2009
        Sorry; Forget to attach the blog address. Below is the Blog address, I hope that some of you will help me developing more materials, so that anybody who are interested to explore the Nanotechnology research on Nanosphere Lithography, they can reffered to my Blog and some of my paper.

        Happy Liburan to all of yopu, and for those who celebrate Chrismas.....happy Chrismas and Happy New Year.
        For the Muslim; May Allah bless us.

        Dr. Mohd Arif Bin Agam