First meeting

  • naomiburtonmacleod
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 6, 2006
      Dear MNGHers,
      I'm sorry there seems to be a little confusion on the when and where
      of the first meeting, but don't despair.

      The first meeting will be held next Thursday, Sept. 14th at 4:30 in
      Rm.104 of the School of Nursing.

      Initially we had planned to meet this week and I believe today had
      been mentioned...with the craziness of the first week of classes we've
      decided next week may be better and we'll have plenty to share and
      hear from you then.

      Look forward to seeing you all!
    • Chelsea Wengzynowski
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 13, 2006
        Hey,

        I'm still interested in being part of the group this year, however I have to be at a booth at Activities Night Thursday from 4-9 so I won't be able to make it to the first meeting.
        I'm sure everything that is discussed will be online.
        Hopefully I'll be able to make to the next meeting,
        Chelsea