Duty For New Member Recruitment Drive 2010/2011

  • Kh
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2010
      Dear all,

      It is our pleasure to announce that, we will be having our recruitment drive on next week. Your help is sincerely needed to make this event successful. It will be a great help to send me your current trimester time table, so that a slot in the duty time table can be arranged for you.

      Kindly send me the time table before this Saturday(12/6/2010), so that I can arrange the duty time slot.

      For any enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact Goh Pei Gueh via mail goh_55699@... or hp 016-5316599

      Thank You

      "Together We Strive For Humanity"

      Best Regards,