DRRO camp 08/09 (fwd)

  • eeshan88
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2008
      Dear VAD D member,

      We are going to have DRRO(Disaster Rescue & Relief Operation) Camp on
      the 2nd week of Semester 2 which is on 21st -23rd Nov. It is
      compulsory to participate in this camp.There are
      courses,simulation,mass cooking,tresure hunt,perfomance night and so
      on.This camp is more towards practical way in how apply the knowledge
      that we learn from basic first aid course.As all senior mention
      before, it is very fun to join this DRRO camp. I guarantee that you'll
      regret if you never join it.

      For those who are interested, just ym! tell me or email to
      me(windtan@...) or contact me directly(0124248922).

      I hope that i can get your reply as soon as possible.The theme for
      this DRRO camp is "Witch and Fairy".We need to come out our group
      name, group cheer,flag design,name tag design and performance.I hope
      all my vad members get some ideas on it. I will call for meeting after
      final exam or the first or second day of 2nd sem to discuss the tasks.

      Good luck in your final exam.

      Thank you.

      "Together We Strive For Humanity"

      Best Rgards,