AGM on Sunday 12pm

  • eeshan88
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10, 2009

      Dear all,

      We will be having our AGM on this coming sunday. The details is as below:
      Date        : 12th April 2009 (Sunday)
      Time       : 12pm
      Venue    : FITCR 2004
      Attire     : RC tshirt (that tshirt which we wear for duty and not DRRO tshirt), Long pants (preferable formal black pants, if don't have only wear jeans), shoes

      For those who got come for interview, please wear formal black pants and black shoes with RC tshirt as we will having the appointment of new chapter committee for 2009/2010.

      Thank you.

      "Together We Strive For Humanity"

      Regards,
      Sophia Wong Sue Huey