      I have decided to have a meeting with you all at following:

      Date:  11th Nov 2008 (Tuesday)
      Time:  8pm
      Venue: FOE Foyer

      For those who is going to DRRO camp, please pay the money along with the registration form(uploaded under Files Section) to me or Ee Shan on that night. While for those who can't attend the meeting do contact me or Ee Shan to pay the money and along with the registration form on Tuesday afternoon.The last day for you to register yourself for DRRO camp is 12th November 2008. So, you gotta pay the money by 12th November 2008(Wednesday).

      Those who can't attend the meeting , just ym! tell me or email to me(windtan@yahoo. com) or contact me directly(0124248922 ). You may tell Ee Shan as well at (eeshan88@yahoo. com)  or (0127520246) .

      Thank you.

      "Together We Strive For Humanity"

      Best Rgards,