      DRRO ( Disaster Rescue & Relief Operation ) camp 09/10 coming soon. During the DRRO camp, there are courses, simulation, mass cooking and so on. It is very fun as we all can gain a lot of experience from there, especially the simulation. We have to apply the skill of basic first aid. For those who not yet learn basic first aid, come and join us in our basic first aid course before the camp.

      Date : 6 ¡V 8 November 2009 (2nd week of semester 2)
      Venue : To be confirm

      Old members or new members are most welcome !

      For those who are interested, feel free to contact me or keen hoe.
      Sooyee : leesooyee88@... / sooyee1816@... / 0124309736
      Keenhoe : keenhoe89@... / roxas--89@... / 0167306252

      I hope that I can get your reply before 5 September 2009 as we need to know the number of participation.

      Join us, spend the weekend together with us, u wouldn¡¦t regret !

      Have a nice day !! ļ

      Thank you.

      "Together We Strive For Humanity"

      Best regards,