       are stated as below:

      Date:  25th April 2009 (Saturday)

      Time:  7.45am until 5pm (7.45am gather at STAD Building)

      Venue: Rumah Shalom (Puchong) and KL Bird Park

      Fees:  RM15 each (including entrance fee, transportation, breakfast, teatime, lunch and mineral water)

      Attire:   RC T-shirt and long pant (no colour limitations)

      Seats:  Limited 40 members (first come first serve). Each RC member will be assigned to take care of 1 orphan throughout the whole trip to KL Bird Park

      Prepare yourself and don't miss this golden chance to experience the trip with the orphans! For those RC-members who is interested please register your Name, ID, and pass the fees (RM15) to me, (weimunkhoo@ Y! or hp: 012-2681655) or to your own commandant as soon as possible before 18th April 2009. Limited seats are available and SAPS points will be given!

      Besides, kindly remind for our collection to orphanage home on this week. We will have our booth at FIT Glass Room on this Tuesday until Thursday (13,14,15,16th April 2009): 10am- 5pm. It will be appreciated if all of you can help us for duty or to drop by our booth. Please bring along donation items (clothes, stationeries, toys, bags etc) that are usable to orphans (4-18 years old) as well.

      For any inquiry, please contact:
      Sin Yen    016-2734074      YM! bluemoonlsy
      Shi Yun    012-4248922      YM! windtan

      Thanks.

      "Together We Strive For Humanity"

      Best Regards,