14Rapid Deployment Squad

  • eeshan88
    Nov 25, 2008
      Dear all,

      Malaysia Red Crescent Selangor Branch is requesting each of the
      chapter to send 10 members to be listed under RAPID DEPLOYMENT SQUAD
      (RDS). For your information, RDS is a national level disaster respond
      team, you will be undergo a series of training. The Training will be
      more advance than DRRO camp training. After discuss with the instructor,
      We will take 5 new members and 5 senior members. So if anyone is
      interested, please send in your name, I.C. No, and phone number to
      me by this thusday(27/11/ 2008).

      Please feel free to contact me for further information at 012-2421016 or
      YM! deepblue_jason

      Best Regards,
      Tan Ji Seng
      OC VAD
      Malaysian Red Crescent
      Multimedia University (Cyberjaya) Chapter