      coming tuesday. The details is as below:
      Date : 18th November 2008 (Tuesday)
      Time : 8pm
      Venue : BR1023

      For all the member who is going for the camp, it is compulsory for you
      to attend the briefing & revision class. I have also post a message
      regarding the things have to bring during the camp, please take notes of
      it as well.

      It is also a reminder for you all that coming monday we will have the
      flag painting activities going on. The details is as below:
      Date : 17 November 2008 (MONDAY)
      Venue : BR 1020
      Time : 8.00 PM

      Thank you.

      "Together We Strive For Humanity"

      Best Regards,
      Sophia Wong Sue Huey
      Secretary of DRRO 08/09,
      Malaysian Red Crescent,
      Multimedia University Cyberjaya Chapter.