Hardyz Signing & House Show

  • AngelaExtreme@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2001
      Ok, Myself, Jenn, Renee and my brother Bobby got to Attleboro at 11:15 and
      the boyz werent' getting there til 2pm and there was only about 25-50 people
      there so far so I forgot to take something to have signed, I had my autograph
      book but Jeff is the only name in there so anyway...Renee and I drove around
      looking for the Xtreme Mag because in Boston where I live it's out already,
      so to make a long story short Jenn finally gave me the 2 sided hardyz poster
      in which she had 2 of. Then finally at about 2 it started and when I got in
      there I started trembling!!! I've met both of them 2  times before i have no
      clue how that happened so I have matt the poster and shook his hand...looked
      at Jeff and Jeff noticed Jenn, Bobby (My brother) and I so he said the "Hi
      how are u" thingy and I almost forgot to give him his card then I said "Wait!
      I've been running around for 10 months so show u this!" then i turned around
      and lifted my shirt up so they can see my tattoo (HB symbol with No Fear" in
      chinese" and Matt said "Jeff, look!!" and they both were like wow and that's
      nice, then Matt said to me "did u show that to someone" and I said ya
      everyone LOL so he laughed and said "No a wrestler and I said ya, then he
      said someone told him about it, so we both think it was Shane Helms, but I
      got to take 3 pix :( and i'll send them tomorrow along with the house show
      pix, I stayed for less than 2 hrs for the house show, I hardly ate, didn't
      sleep for 36 hrs and drank so I was out of it! I came home and passed out
      while I was passed out my brother decided to take pix of me sleeping drunk,
      Jenn walked around the hotel room without her pants, so looks like i didn't
      miss much....I'm sure u all will hear Jenn's story as well

      .·:*´`*:·..·:*`´*:·.
      :::  Ang           :::
       *:                  :*
       *·.              .·*

      Visit My Sites
      .:The MJ Delight:. A Mark Jindrak Fan Site

      .:Chuck Palumbo Online:.

      Unofficial Steve Bradley Page

      Given To Fly...a Jeff Hardy Tribute

      WCW's Hot Boyz
      Carolina Boyz

      Miss Midajah

      Galaxy Of Divas

      AngXtreme Designs designs site
      AngXtreme's Personal Site

      AngXtreme's Wrestling Encounters

      Lists i own & moderate
      AngXtremez-Site-Updates

      Chuck Palumbo

      CanYouPassTheTEST

      CrazyWCWChicas

      CrazyWCWGirlz

      DivasOfWrestling

      JerryLynn

      LitaToriChynaTrish

      MJDelight

      omegachicks

      SteveBradley

      SugarShaneStunningShannon

      ThoseDamnCanadians

      ThoseDamnCarolinaBoyz

      Total_Xtremists

      WCWNaturalBornBabes

      wwfhotboyz

      "I have always felt that the moment when first you wake up in
      the morning is the most wonderful of the twenty-four hours."
      --Monica Baldwin

      "If a person gives you his time, he can give you no more
      precious gift."
      --Frank Tyger
      "We all have the extraordinary coded within us, waiting to be
      released."
      --Jean Houston

      It's always worth taking the trouble to praise people:
      "People ask you for criticism, but they only want praise."
      --W. Somerset Maughm

      "Vanity is so secure in the heart of man that everyone wants
      to be admired: even I who write this, and you who read this."
      --Blaise Pascal

      "You can flatter any man by telling him he's the kind of man
      who can't be flattered."
      --Laurence J. Peter

      "A Wise man knows his limits, A great man knows he has none" ~Wyclef Jean
      "The Extreme always makes an impression" Jeff Hardy
    • Undertakersfire
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 7, 2001
        Hey angla I know its been a long time since ive talked
        to you at all. I am sorry about that its just that I
        cant get on the net myself on my puter so I have to
        use my moms on the weekends. I am hoping that you will
        please let me into your lists. PLEASE!

        =====
        JULIE ANN KITCHELL
        AIM name undertakerBB