Hello.

  • Autumn Gilbert
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2005
      Hello,

      You have been chosen to participate in an invitation only limited time event!
      Are you currently paying over 3% for your mortgage? STOP! We can help you lower that today!
      Answer only a few questions and we can give you an approval in under 30 seconds � it�s that simple!

      http://ZALF.simp1y.net/p2.asp

      And stop fighting for lenders � let them fight for you! Make them work for your business by giving you the lowest rates around!
      $230,000 loans are available for only $340/month! WE�RE PRACTICALLY GIVING AWAY MONEY!

      Think your credit is too bad to get a deal like this? THINK AGAIN! We will have you saving your money in no time!
      Are you ready to save your money? http://qLjY.simp1y.net/p2.asp

      http://p56O.simp1y.net/p1.asp

      Regards,
      Autumn Gilbert