I do not remember when

  • alburndeb
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2013
      Hello!

      Our life too short to spend it unloved, unwanted and lonely. A large part of my soul I had prepared for you, My dear man!

      I am a beautiful, smiling and friendly lady and I think there is a man who will love me. It's a good quality for a woman to be stylish, to be intelligent, to be successful and always striving for better.
      I have a dream to meet a good man.
      He should be sincere, witty and faithful. I have gorgeous eyes, and my smile will win you forever.You can see me here: http://Andrius265.at.ua/
      If you want to meet me, call me. I hope to see you soon!