Thank you very much

  • Mr.Hazim Ahmed.
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25 3:25 AM

      Dear,

      I am very happy to inform you about my success in getting that fund. I really appreciated your first acceptance to the transaction. I concluded the transaction with the help of a staff working in the remittance office and also with the special assistance of an American business man that catered for the whole expenditure and transfer.

      However, I left for your compensation, the sum of $800,000 CASHIER'S CHEQUE. Reply back to me immediately so that I can forward to you the contact address and further information on how you can onwardly receive the cashier's cheque today. Your urgent reply to this very email is necessary because I may be travelling out of Burkina Faso today to a foreign land where I shall continue with my investment project.

      Regards,
      Mr Ahmed