Will meet later

  • edico
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2011
      Hello darling I am a reliable and honest person. My family say I am serious and honest.

      I' 19 years. I'm would like to get acquainted with a respectable man for serious relationship. I have dyed hair and brown eyes. I like to make presents to my close people. I am fond of sports and drawing, dancing and singing. Age is of no importance. I think that age is not a number of years but a great experience in life. I'm not married. Maybe it's fate! My application blank here: http://tebyyy74.cwahi.net/damafuso.html ...