OT- SongFic "Fade"...not done yet

  • AngelaExtreme@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2002
      "Fade"

      I try to breathe
      Memories overtaking me
      I try to face them but
      The thought is too much to conceive
      I only know that I can change
      Everything else just stays the same
      So now I step out of the darkness
      that my life became 'cause

      Angel didn't want this to happen she loved Matt and she didn't' want to hurt him. She was alone most of the time while Matt was out on the road. Angel was starting to get jealous of his on TV relationship with Amy. Angel started traveling with Matt then one day she met Rob.
      "Matt, is that Rob Van Dam" Angel asked
      "Yes, I'll introduce you to him" Matt said
      "Hey Rob, meet my girlfriend Angel, her real name is Renee Angel is her nickname because she is one" Matt said
      Rob extended his hand and Angel shook his hand
      "Nice to meet you Rob, I'm a huge fan of your, since ECW" Angel said
      "Thank you Angel, it was a pleasure take care. Good luck tonight Matt" Rob said
      "Thanks, man" Matt said
      Angel was in another world. She has never seen such a beautiful man in her life. She decided to befriend him. Matt didn't know.  While Matt, Jeff and Amy were talking about themselves. Rob was talking to Angel about things other than wrestling.
      Angel started to get depressed with Matt not paying any attention to her. She was going to approach him.
      "Matt we need to talk, you have been fucking ignoring me for the past 2 weeks. The whole reason I came out on the road was so we can be together. And all you have done was ignored me like a piece of shit!" Angel said
      "I'm sorry, I had no idea you felt this way I'll make it up to you" Matt said
      "Bet your ass you will" Angel said as she stormed off.
      Amy walked over
      "What is her problem, jealous again?" Amy said
      "I'm not paying enough attention to her, I'm a bad boyfriend" Matt said
      "She'll get over it" Amy said cocky
      "Oh well, let's go get Jeff and go over tonight's match" Matt said
      While Team Xtreme was going over their match, Rob & Angel were going over each other.

      I just needed someone to talk to
      You were just to busy with yourself
      You were never there for me
      To express how I felt
      I just stuffed it down
      Now I'm older and I feel like
      I could let some of this anger fade
      But it seems the surface I am scratching
      Is the bed that I have made

      So where were you?
      When all this I was going through
      you never took the time
      to ask me just what you could do

      "Rob I can't do this, your married" Angel said
      "But Angel, I really like you and I want to be with you. If you quit Hardy then I'll get a divorce" Rob Replied
      "I can't break up someone's marriage over lust, it's bad enough I'm cheating on Matt with you. This affair could get ugly" Angel Replied
      "Well we'll just stay as is then and see what happens" Rob said
      "Sounds like a plan" Angel said
      Rob kissed Angel and she then walked out of his locker room. As she opened the door Amy fell in the room.
      "Amy, what the fuck are you doing?" Angel asked
      "so Angel looks like you are a slut after all. I can't belive the nerve of you cheating on Matt. Well bitch here's some news for you. He's fucking me." Amy said
      "Oh really, well I've always known that you were a whore because you've slept your way to where you are today. It's old news to me and besides eventhough your fucking Matt, he still comes home to mama" Angel said
      Amy then slapped Angel in the face.
      "Please tell me you didn't just do that?" Angel said
      "I did and there's nothing you can do about it" Amy said
      "There isn't? watch this one" Angel said
      Angel then knocked her out cold and Amy was lying there motionless.
      Matt ran over to see what was going on.
      "Angel what are you doing? Is she alive?" Matt asked
      "So Matt, you've been screwing this whore for years? And I'll tell you what happened. Rob & I were talking because you have no time for me and when I was leaving she fell inside because she was spying on me….nice friends huh?. So she took it upon herself to slap me so I laid her out." Angel said
      "I knew it your cheating on me with Rob! I can't believe you. Rob your married and I should beat your ass now" Matt screamed
      "Matt you know better I whooped your ass before and I'll do it again" Rob said

      "If you knew how to pay attention to me and not Amy this wouldn't have happened" Angel said
      Angel stormed out of the arena and went to her hotel.

      I only know that I can change
      Everything else just stays the same
      So now I step out of the darkness
      that my life became 'cause

      I just needed someone to talk to
      You were just to busy with yourself
      You were never there for me
      To express how I felt
      I just stuffed it down
      Now I'm older and I feel like
      I could let some of this anger fade
      But it seems the surface I am scratching
      Is the bed that I have made

      At the hotel Angel had 3 messages on the voice mail
      "Angel It's me Matt. I'm sorry can we make this work? Please call me"
      "Angel this is Amy, nexttime I'll kill you and I want your ass again on my terms in the ring"
      "Angel this is Rob, I miss you already call me"
      Angel laid in her bed and watched TV. Here phone rang again
      "Hello"
      "Angel, this is Stephanie McMahon and boy are you in trouble" Steph said
      "Listen Ms Princess I'm not one of yours so I gave Amy an ass-whooping big deal you can't fire me" Angel said cocky
      Stephanie laughed
      "Angel, Amy has come to me asking for a match." Steph said
      "She wants me in the ring?" Angel asked
      "Yes and if you say yes I'll get the proper people to train you and help you out with this match." Steph said
      "I'll do it! I'm gonna let you in on a secret not even Matt knows about. I'm already trained. I've been trained for 5 years and when I'm home I assist in training wrestlers at a local facility" Angel said
      "How come you aren't with us then? So you want to do this?" Steph asked
      "I didn't want it to interfere with my love life and It did anyway and yes I accept the challenge" Angel said
      "Good enough you have 2 weeks to get this match set" Steph said
      "That's fine and Thank you" Angel said
      "My pleasure" Steph said

      .·:*´`*:·..·:*`´*:·.
      :::
      Platinum Ballz   :::
        *:   Ang           :*
        *·.              .·*

      Visit My Sites
      -The East Coast Xtreme-

      .:The MJ Delight:. A Mark Jindrak Fan Site

      .:Chuck Palumbo Online:.

      My December
      This is my December
      This is my time of the year
      This is my December
      This is all so clear

      This is my December
      This is my snow covered home
      This is my December
      This is me alone

      And I
      Just wish that I didn't feel
      Like there was something I missed
      And I
      Take back all the things I said
      To make you feel like that
      And I
      Just wish that I didn't feel
      Like there was something I missed
      And I
      Take back all the things that I said to you

      And I'd give it all away
      Just to have somewhere to go to
      Give it all away
      To have someone to come home to