OT~Real Fights Shane & Buff

  • AngelaExtreme@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2001
      credited to wrestlingplanet.com

      Reportedly a fight broke out between Buff Bagwell and "Sugar" Shane Helms at
      the WWF training center last week when Buff Bagwell ripped on Helms saying he
      would never be a big superstar like himself because he was too small. From
      there he apparently slapped Helms in the face and told him he didn't have the
      guts to retaliate with anything. From there it has been reported that a
      fist-fight broke out leaving Bagwell needing 12 stitches due to a laceration.
      Other heat on Bagwell includes things such as his mother constantly calling
      the WWF talent office complaining about his travel arrangements. That and his
      performance against Booker T last night didn't really seem worth all this
      trouble.

      - Another fight that occured at the training center was between Hugh Morrus
      and Mark Jindrak after a botched spot. From there to two verbally abused one
      another but no physical advancements are being reported, but apparently the
      two had to be broken up by others close by.

      Ang
      Visit My Sites
      .:The MJ Delight:. A Mark Jindrak Fan Site

      Unofficial Steve Bradley Page

      Miss Lita...The Extreme Diva

      Given To Fly...a Jeff Hardy Tribute

      WCW's Hot Boyz
      Carolina Boyz

      Miss Midajah

      Galaxy Of Divas

      The Acid Drop...A Spike Dudley Tribute

      AngXtreme Designs
      designs site
      AngXtreme's Personal Site

      AngXtreme's Wrestling Encounters

      "We all have the extraordinary coded within us, waiting to be
      released."
      --Jean Houston
      You cannot quit me so quickly
      There's no hope in you for me
      No corner you could squeeze me
      But I got all the time for you, love
      ~The Space between

      When You Bring me to my knee.
      And all this time that i can beg you please.
      And all these times that I've felt insecure.
      And I leave my burdens at the door.
      ~Outside

      I don't care if it hurts,
      I want to have control.
      I want a perfect body,
      I want a perfect soul.
      I want you to notice,
      when I'm not around.
      You're so fucking special,
      I wish I was special.
      ~Creep

      Don't make me promises
      Baby you never did know how to keep them well
      I've had the rest of you
      Now I want the best of you
      It's time for show and tell
      Cause you and I
      Could lose it all if you've got no more room
      No room inside for me in your life
      Cause I want it all
      Or nothing at all
      There's no where left to fall
      When you reach the bottom it's now or never
      Cause I want it all
      Or nothing at all
      There's no where left to fall
      When you reach the bottom it's now or never
      Is it all
      Or are we just friends
      Cause I want it all
      Or nothing at Is it all
      Or are we just friends
      Is this how it ends
      With a simple telephone call
      You leave me here with nothing at allIs this how it ends
      With a simple telephone call
      You leave me here with nothing at all

      ~all or nothing O-Town