2822Why?

  • yaexidjttv
    Mar 30, 2012
      Hi.

      Are you looking for a bride? Maybe I'm the that will be of interest to you!
      My name is Stella and last name is Kuznetsova. I live in Yekaterinburg. I am a nice "kitten" with an interesting personality. You can see for yourself in my photos: http://jybolywuhy.1accesshost.com/xatepak.html
      I am 26 years. I have a good education and a profession favorite. I adore to go skating. I like communicating with my friends, discussing all aspects of living.
      I have dark hair and brown eyes and would love to correspond with good man. Oh, I can speak for hours about my ideal match and how I see relations with my true love. If you dream you meet me then contact me (I have webcams), communicating with me is easy and fun and you will never be bored with me.