Re: [MILLS_William] MILLS DEEDS: Mills of Essex Co (now Union Co), NJ

  • Michelle W
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 5, 2009
      Thank you for the e-mail: I have to tell you that my aunt Grace Mills Downey, passed away October 26, 2008, she was 100 years old, she was my Grand-mother's sister (Eva Mills Hayworth), also the Grand-daughter of  Juanita Hayworth Baron, daughter of June Baron Elias:
              Melody June Elias
              b. April 3, 1991
              d. November 24, 2007
                  age 16
              burial: Holy Cross Cemetery, Calumet City, Illinois
              She is buried next to her Grand-mother (Juanita Baron)
              (She was killed in a drive by shooting)