Indiana Electa Fisher (Mills)

  • Michelle_Woodcock
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30 5:27 PM
      I found Indiana Electa Mills Obit.
      It says that she was born March 12,1868 in Sheridan MO, and she died
      November 12, 1941 in Elm Springs, Washington Ar. Buried on the 13th
      of November 1941. Obit. In the Springfield News (ARK).
      Thursday November 13,1941 - "Funeral Services for Mrs. Electa
      I .Mills, 73, Widow of the late W.I. Mills, were held this afternoon
      at 2:00 at the Oak Grove Chruch west of Springdale, conducted by Rev.
      Lierly. Mrs. Mills died Wendnesday morning at 3 o'clock at her home
      west of Springfield following a long illness. Burial was in the Elm,
      Springs Cemetery. Mrs Mills was born March 12, 1868 in Sheridan Mo
      and was the daughter of William A. and Alice Boyer Fisher of Indiana.
      Mrs Mills is survived by two sons, Claude W,and John D. Mills both of
      Springdale; Four Daughters, Mrs. W.A. Doon, Tulie, Texas, Mrs. J.T.
      Denson, Pond California; Mrs. R.L. Arthurs, Springdale and Mrs. L.E
      Davenport, Vinita, Okla. Mrs. Mills is also survived by one sister,
      three brothers, seventeen grandchildren. She was a member of the
      Christian Church, Funeral arrangements were directed by the Wasson
      Funeral Home of Siloam Springs (Ark.)

      William Isacc Mills - October 5, 1857 in Pendleton IN and died
      March 18, 1936 ( Obit in the "Northwest Arkansas Time" ) died at
      home, west of Springdale Funeral Rev. Roy Begley, Meth, Church at Elm
      Springs, Survived by his wife Electa; Sons C.W. and J.D of
      Springdale, Five daughters Ethel Cross, Fairburg Neb. Mrs J.F Benson,
      Kingfisher Okla, Mrs. L.E Davenport,Vinita Okla, Mrs W.O Doon of
      Texas, Mrs A.L Arthurs of Elm Springs