Lewis D. Mills of Westfield

  • Audrey Shields Hancock
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2002
      April Mills and I are trying to discover her ancestry relative to one Lewis
      D./T. MILLS, who lived in Westfield Twp., Union Co., NJ 1840 through 1880.
      He was a boot and shoemaker. He was married to an Emaline HAMILTON.
      Lewis is said to have been b 1817 & d 1889.

      Children are said to be: William T. H. , George W., Caleb H., David Allen,
      John Benjamin, an unknown dau., and Anna M.

      Could he be s/o John MILLS and Anna DENMAN?

      Anyone have any thoughts or knowledge concerning Lewis and his lineage?
      Audrey