William Mills m. Rebecca Orrick

  • ga-ga@swbell.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 7, 2001
      I am searching for information on William Mills who married
      Rebecca Orrick. I have no specific dates or locations. They
      could be from Lincoln co., NC or Hancock co. TN. They had Mary
      Elizabeth who married John Depew aroun 1844. Any help would be
      appreciated.
      VeAnn Davis
      Oklahoma City
    • Audrey Shields Hancock
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 7, 2001
        Sorry, I have no information on this William MILLS.  Our Wm. Mills #3 came originally from New Jersey.  Do not know of a connection.
        Audrey

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 3, 2005
          --- In MILLS_William@yahoogroups.com, "Audrey Shields Hancock"
          #3 came originally from New Jersey. Do not know of a connection.
          > Audrey

          Have you been in corrspondence with Jack Coffee/Coffey he also has
          this family on his database and tree. Pat cw I think his email is
          willjv1@... Hope this helps.