Note from Audrey and Update

  • Audrey Shields Hancock
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 1999
      For those who have web sites at GeoCities, you might want to check this out
      this information concerning homepages, etc.

      http://www.wired.com/news/news/technology/story/20472.html

      Hope this finds all of you well and enjoying the summer. I have had to pull
      back from my genealogy work since grandchildren arrived at our home in
      April, and we are caring for them. Then of course all the outdoor chores
      need to be done. Family responsibilities come first.

      Thanks to all who continue to share. Please feel free to send in your
      "brick walls", your lineages, new information, queries, etc. This is for
      all. I am merely the moderator, so feel free to contribute. The more one
      shares, the more connections can be made. You may wish to resend your
      lineage. That would be fine. Things should return to normal for us once
      school begins. We shall see.

      Enjoy the summer,
      Take care all,
      Love and Friendship,