Hello

  • Audrey Shields Hancock
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 1999
      Hello, Everyone,

      Hope this finds you all fine. We had a busy winter with all our coming and
      going and family visiting.

      I have also been busy working on homepages. Trying to teach myself a little
      HTML, so I can do something creative.

      I am still trying to bring a closure to the History of Butler Co., OH
      project which I have co-ordinated now for about 2 years. I think the light
      is coming through the end of the tunnel.

      I have not learned much on our William MILLS family. There appears to be
      many who believe this family is descended from one George MILLS, but there
      also appears to be contradictions, so I go on looking.

      Please feel free to post a query, your lineage, a comment, etc. to this
      list. I will continue to share the GREAVES notes as I have time. Looks
      like I may have two of our granddaughters all summer, so don't know how much
      I'll get done. Guess I need to be a grandma at this time.

      Do take care.
      Love and Friendship.

      Audrey