Message from Audrey

  • Audrey Shields Hancock
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 1999
      Hello, All,

      Sorry to be so long in getting back with you and sharing. Too many "fires
      to put out" lately. Got a new printer and scanner for Christmas. Hubby
      tried to hook them up and it didn't work. Tried again and printer worked,
      but then not able to connect to the internet.

      Just got back on-line yesterday with the PC, but now the printer and scanner
      don't work again. So...more work to do.

      Also, went to Indianapolis over New Year's weekend and got snowed and iced
      in for a week at my sister's, and what do we come home to, but more
      snow***snow****snow***** everyday and brrrr...COLD. We live in SW Michigan
      so we get the lake effect *snow* daily, and boy, has it been letting us have
      it this year. Do have to say the scenery is beautiful with pine trees laden
      with snow. I know the ski resorts love it as do the skiers, but NOT me.
      Oh, well, here we are so tolerate it, and at least being retired, I don't
      have to get out in it much.

      Just wanted to touch base with all of you. Please continue to share what
      you have on the William MILLS family. Let us know your brick wall, or if
      you have any biographies or other records, please share. We are 16 strong
      at the moment, so please feel welcome to contribute anything on this family.

      Wishing all of you a Happy New Year with good health and happiness,

      Audrey Shields Hancock