Fwd: Re: [txfairtax] Support FairTax Radio Via Your Bill Pay!

  • travllr
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2006
      --- In txfairtax@yahoogroups.com, Carol Slawson <carolslawson@...>

      You're right . . first. this is a great idea and second, I'll never
      miss the $$$.

      travllr 4 FairTax <travllr@...> wrote:
      Great idea! I'm IN.

      --- In MIFairTax_Districts@yahoogroups.com, investorshelper
      <investorshelper@> wrote:

      Radio Sandy Springs is working hard for you and me to spread the
      news of the FairTax (FairTax Radio Show, every Sunday, 4:00PM). But
      it could do MUCH MORE with adequate funds to develop outreach through
      ALL 50 STATES.

      Revolutions are hard fought, and not for the weak of heart. If you

      But the EFFORT NEEDS CAPITAL! And, with each of us doing JUST A
      LITTLE, together we'll change the world!

      I've found a way to do this that is automatic, and painless. And,
      I'm inviting you to join me. Here's how it works:

      With the advent of Bill Pay, perhaps you, like me, have set your
      bill payments on automatic - ridding ourselves of envelopes and
      stamps. Many bill pay services are now offered FREE, or for minimal
      charge. Instead of waiting for bills, monthly, I establish my own
      budget for the payee, and have it go out after my pay is
      electronically deposited (every two weeks - saving on interest-
      bearing accounts).

      I've set up Radio Sandy Springs (home of Phil Hinson's FairTax Show
      every SUNDAY, at 4PM) as a PAYEE on my Bill Pay service through my
      Credit Union. Open your Bill Pay, select ADD PAYEE, and enter the

      Company Name: Radio Sandy Springs
      Account Number: TaxShow-(your name)
      Address: 201 Allen Road Suite 408
      City: Sandy Springs
      State: GA
      ZIP Code: 30328
      Phone Number: 866-356-0789

      Pertinent website:

      Dave Moxley, Gen'l Manager at RSS, wants to take this outreach to
      the next level, but he cannot do it without the COMMUNITY OF FAIRTAX
      BELIEVERS behind him.

      I've set my paymennt to Radio Sandy Springs at a RECURRING $10
      payment every two weeks. This is $10 out of my paycheck I simply
      won't miss!

      PLEASE, JOIN ME. With EACH OF US doing $5 or $10 dollars every
      couple of weeks, PHIL HINSON'S FAIRTAX HOUR will DO BATTLE to reach
      those who otherwise might not hear of the FairTax bill.

      LET'S ROCK OUR WORLD, and shake up a few politicians while we're at

      PS I'm doing the same thing for Americans for Fair Taxation in
      Houston. To set them up as a Payee, here's what you'll need:

      Company Name: Americans for Fair Taxation
      Account Number: (your name)
      Address: PO Box 27487
      City: Houston, Texas
      State: TX
      ZIP Code: 77227
      Phone Number: 1-800-FAIRTAX (324-7829)

      Americans for Fair Taxation is a 501(c)4 organization and payments
      are not tax deductible. But we didn't care about that anyway!
      Determined, and together, we're going to see April 15th become just
      another fine Spring day!

      Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and
      30+ countries) for 2ยข/min or less.

      --- End forwarded message ---