Detroit Coffee w Sen. Scott - 2nd MI District, 4/3/2006, 8:30 am

  • MIFairTax_Districts@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1 5:25 AM
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of MIFairTax_Districts
      Detroit Coffee w Sen. Scott - 2nd MI District

      Monday April 3, 2006
      8:30 am - 9:30 am
      This event repeats on the first Monday of every month.

      Event Location: McDonald's, 10400 Gratiot Avenue, Detroit, 48213
      Street: Post Office Box 30036
      City, State, Zip: Lansing, MI 48909
      Phone: 1-800-726-8878 or 517-373-7748

      Notes:
      > From: Ofc. M. Scott <SenMScott@...>
      > Date: Nov 7, 2005 1:55 PM
      > Subject: Re: Michigan Fair Tax
      > To: Keith Taylor < keithtjr@...>
      >
      > Dear Mr. Taylor:
      >
      > Thank you for contacting me concerning the FairTax
      > initiative. I have met
      > with several constituents about this proposal in the
      > past several months and
      > reviewed a great deal of information on the
      > initiative. I have not yet taken
      > a position on it, but I find that it presents many
      > interesting ideas and I
      > am open to hearing more.
      click here

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service