No activity in last 7 days
If you've ever tried your hand at custom glazing, have the urge to get a kiln (maybe you have one already!), or like to play in the mud and plaster, all in the pursuit of making shiny ponies, then this is the place for you! Anyone who is working with, or seriously interested in plaster mold making, slip pouring and glaze firing is more than welcome to join. All fired mediums may be discussed here, including earthenware, stoneware, bone china and porcelain; as well as using a kiln, and glaze/underglaze painting techniques. The making of non-equine critters from clay may be discussed as well. Sharing information and asking questions is encouraged! Sales/wanted posts are allowed, but *only* for ceramic supplies; all finished work should be sold through the "breakables", "model-exchange" and other appropriate lists on
- May 14, 2002
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.