New God's e-book site [Feature: How Did Gobekli Tepe Get Filled In With Sand?]

  • mary jo
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2012
      Hi,

      Thank you to anyone who has been helping me say Prayers!

      I have not been able to post anything on God's e-book site since March 2011.

      Due to gradual positive changes, I re-designed the Web site and I've started a series of new articles (instead of notes).

      http://www.godsebook.org

      Group Prayers are still needed.

      Mary Jo