Thanks

  • ugly9898
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2010
      Thank you for letting me in the group. How can I help out here? What
      subjects are allow and what is not allow
    • MGTENTER95-owner@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 29, 2010
        hI:
        Blessings to you for a Happy new year. Well, just about any subject is allowed because if any one "horns in" with evil speaking and so on, the members will jump on their profanity, etc.
        But I have not been able to do anything here because yahoo does not respond to my inquiries. I need to know how to post, what a moderator does to control things, how to delete if necessary and so on. Yahoo to date has never responded. Found a toll-free number and a recording said "number is no longer in service". Tells me a little about the state of yahoo. Hope you will peruse and comment on my blogs. Please pray for me. I am praying for financing for my business and money for a website and to keep it going.
        LORD Bless:
        Rocky
        http://nextaxpro.spaces.live.com
        http://360.yahoo.com/mgtenter95